Marketing ManagerEast Lothian
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Location: East Lothian
Reporting To: Chief Operating Officer
Job Purpose: Responsible for managing and implementing Sunamp’s marketing strategies, initiatives and build brand recognition of the Sunamp and UniQ brands to deliver long term growth and position Sunamp as the global leader in Heat and Cool Energy Storage.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and implement a 1-3 year marketing plan for the business
- Support the in year plan for the business with marketing initiatives that drive revenue and new sales opportunities
- To undertake and collate market research to help understand and interpret market drivers as well as current and future trends.
- Use market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning.
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
Implementing and review
- Works with Management team and review current offerings and plan and implement initiatives for marketing new products.
- Works with small marketing team to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects, (working very much with the Commercial Director and COO)
- Communicate and liaise with various third parties i.e. media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to Senior Management Team.
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Increase the brand recognition of the Sunamp Group
- Develop, conduct and evaluate Marketing campaigns: using online and offline media including print, trade shows, sponsorship etc.
- Develop, conduct and evaluate
- a social media strategy
- an online presence to market the company
- on and offline direct-mailing campaigns
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product.
- Help recruit, on board and mentor the marketing team
- Report on all campaigns with a focus on ROI, measuring performance and implementing improvements
- Develop KPIs that evaluate Sunamp’s marketing spend and a market position
Skill and Competency Requirements
Experience in writing and delivering Marketing Strategies
Experience of building or developing a brand in the construction products sector
Working with all Media Channels,
Building strong Supplier and Client Relationships,
Excellent People Management,
Experienced at managing a department budget,
Ability to Organise a department and structure,
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing,
Basis and Values:
- Able to respect the basis of, and work with, our values, showing a commitment to, and understanding of the Sunamp Ltd culture.
Is this YOU?! If so, apply today!
Apply For This Position