Product ManagerEast Lothian
Job Title: Product Manager
Job Location: East Lothian
Reporting To: Head of Engineering
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
This is a brand new role with a blank canvas for you to make your own! Your responsible for defining the why, when, and what product our engineering team builds. Leading cross functional teams from product conception to launch.
Main role functions will include but not limit:
- Responsible for the vision and strategy of existing and new project roll out, in conjunction with senior management.
- Responsible for Sunamp’s international portfolio of products from design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion, customer support, and finally product end of life.
- Delivers the product plan to deliver the UK and ROW Roadmaps of Products
- Responsible for pricing of products for markets and channels.
- Translating market/customer needs into product propositions that met their needs, creating the business cases, statement of requirements and championing the products with in the business.
- Responsible for product certification for all territories
- Liaising with both Engineering and production to manage sign off of prototype with all relevant data and on through top scale production
- Ensuring the marketing analysis is maintained and advising of changes and driving the UK and European Product Strategy to meet those changes.
Skills and Qualifications
To be successful you will need the following skills:
- Responsible for the all product offerings
- Working with all departments and building successful teams
- Communicate with all areas of the company
- Supports and solicits input from all team members at all levels within the organisation.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions and strategies to achieve successful commercial relationship
- Champions Sunamp Products
- Continually defines ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Maintains lasting client relationships to continuing commercial success
Your talent won’t end there as you will be qualified in the following:
- Highly experienced Senior Manager with a track record in operations, manufacturing, and engineering and product development.
- You will have strong technical qualifications and proven experience in bringing innovative products to market, developing manufacturing systems and processes and delivering commercial results
- A Recognised leader in the HVAC industries, with an understanding of the renewable energy markets. Current technology expertise is in all forms of energy and how to extract value from a disruptive technology.
- Experienced in building teams for new markets and incentivising individuals to obtain the best results delivery.
Benefits to you:
- Superb remuneration package
- Contributory pension
- Share options
- 31 days leave including bank holidays
- free parking
- free fruit!
- Super team to work with
- Being part of the a trending technology!
Is this YOU?! If so, apply today!
Apply For This Position